2. Collecting, processing and storing of Your Personal Data
The principal purposes for which we collect, process and store your Personal Data are as follows:
– To communicate with you
– To process payments in connection with the online store provided on the S i t e .
– To send you emails relating to updates about the Artist and his work, but if you DO NOT wish to receive such emails please click unsubscribe at the bottom of the updates.
– To enable us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, including reporting to regulators and governmental authorities.
– To contact you in the course of a purchase and to ensure customer satisfaction in respect of the role as a website provider and assist you in getting the best value from our service. Therefore, when using the Site, you will have to provide certain personal information, including, but not limited to name, address, email, phone number, banking details as well as any comments, feedback and communications. Misrepresentation of yourself to gain access to the Site is considered a fraudulent offence and may carry criminal litigation against anyone who commits such an offence!
Any of your Personal Data that is collected will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties. The only exceptions to this are:
(a) Disclosure of certain parts of your Personal Data if requested or required by law, regulation or the order of court or other legitimate government body or arbitration panel
(b) Any Personal Data required for processing of purchases by you using the online shop
4. Security of Your Personal Data
Artist endeavors to take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data, including the use of encryption technology. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Data you disclose online. In using the Website, you accept the inherent security implications of engaging in transactions online over the internet, and you agree that you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been grossly negligent or in willful default.
“Cookies” are small files that reside on your computer’s hard drive, generally contain an anonymous unique identifier and are accessible only by the website that placed them there and not any other sites. Artist will not access Cookies on your computer. In addition, we will not gather information about you, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, and the details of any website you linked from to the Website. We do not have third-party advertisements on the Website,
6. Communications between You and Artist
The Artist only records email communication(s) between you and h i m in order to resolve queries in the future and for the purposes of ensuring c u s t o m e r s a t i s f a c t i o n , and complying with regulatory and legal responsibilities, as applicable. In the case of communications by email you should note that, as emails are not encrypted (and may therefore be intercepted by third parties) and as the identity of the sender cannot be confirmed, you must NOT provide any security details by email and should avoid providing any Personal Data by email unless specifically requested to do so.
If you think that your rights regarding your Personal Data are breached you have the right to file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority for Austria, Österreichische Datenschutzbehörde, Wickenburggasse 8, 1080 Vienna, Austria, Phone +43 1 52 152-0, e-Mail: email@example.com